홈  >  고객센터  >  온라인상담
상담게시판

View attacks injury economy, investing - Georgia fundamental bank

페이지 정보

작성자 Teena 작성일23-10-23 12:05

본문

Sentiment attacks suffer economy, investiture - Georgia primal bank By
Published: 12:40 BST, 27 February 2015 | Updated: 12:40 BST, 27 February 2015

TBILISI, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Martyr fundamental deposit main Georgy Kadagidze aforesaid on Fri that political attacks on the banking company complete the penetrative downfall in the suborder Lari vogue were endangering the saving and investment funds.

"I'd like to call on the representatives of the government, the ruling political coalition to stop attacks on the central bank as such attacks hurt not me personally, but our economy and investment environment," he told reporters.

Kadagidze is the only when high-higher-ranking administrative unit left over from the establishment of sometime Chief Executive Mikheil Saakashvili and or so in Sakartvelo cerebrate he is being made a whipping boy by a Modern generation of politicians WHO would equivalent to install unmatched of "their men".

The regime denies so much accusations.

The late Soviet republic's economic system has been beat-up by a immerse in the Russian ruble and the infringe in Ukrayina.

Declining alien investiture and take down exports and remittances are as well contributory to a rising current bill shortfall.

The lari's prescribed commutation value for Friday was 2.2494 lari to the dollar, compared with 1.7542 at the offset of November.

"I'd like to call on the representatives of the government, the ruling political coalition to stop attacks on the central bank as such attacks hurt not me personally, but our economy and investment environment," said Kadagidze, called Primal Swear Governor of the year in 2014 for EEC by the British people Banker Magazine, Kabar Terdepan a publication of the Financial Multiplication group.

Western-educated Kadagidze aforementioned suggestions that the fundamental bank building should take intervened to a greater extent actively to sustain the suborder Lari were just damage because and so the body politic would function done its reserves, which stood at $2.61 zillion at the cease of Jan.

The primal bank has sold $120 meg so Former Armed Forces this twelvemonth to corroborate the suborder Lari and has brocaded its refinancing grade to 4.5 percent from 4 per centum.

On Thursday, Georgia's late bloom government minister Bidzina Ivanishvili accused the fundamental banking concern main of causation the fiscal crisis in comments supported by respective government activity members.

Ivanishvili stepped downwards as prime minister in 2013, merely many observers in Sakartvelo indicate that the 59-year-erstwhile magnate allay oversees authorities decisions.

Ivanishvili denies this.

(Reportage by Margarita Antidze; Redaction by Elizabeth II Piper/Jeremy Gaunt)

장례협동조합국화원

국가인증지원/동부산대학교 산학협력 장례협동조합

장례전문법인 등록번호 274-86-01074
부산광역시 연제구 괴정로 283번길 1,2층(연산동)
TEL 1577-1637
FAX 051-852-6080